Friday, March 12, 2010

Tuesday Rah Rah Rahahaha!

Aside from having the Gaga song stuck in my head...

o. man. I am READY for the weekend already! And it's only Tuesday :*(. It has been pretty hectic with my whole laptop fiasco...luckily, it recovered! I am SO relieved and ready to spend some quality time with it....like...backing it up and clean up my harddrive...blah blah. I also shipped my first ever photo package this weekend and it was truely packed with love and care! I hope the recipient of this package is happy to receive it. I even included som extra goodies in it since they made a big order.



I also got the March Studio Calico kit in the mail! It's so exciting. Such a beautiful kit. I say that every month....but it is true every month...I promise! I can't wait to dig into it. I am also so fond of the Maya Road Metallic Mists I ordered with my kit this month. I got it in Pink Grapefruit and Latte. It's so pretty on chipboards. I can't wait to use it on the chipboard butterflies and experiment with it.

Ending on a colorful note, here's a pic I took with my point and shoot~ I love pretty skies! This is why I am alway armed with a camera...big or small!

Loooove,
Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment