Here's my take!
- My Mind's Eye "Celebrate" Die cut
- Bella Bella "French Flea Market" A Bit o' Dots Paper
- Bella Bella "French Flea Market" The Rouge Bird Paper
- Laundry Line Rub-on - Coastal "Authentic"
- Laundry Line Natural "Embark" Mini Die cut
- Laundry Line Natural "Encourage" Die cut
It was so much fun making those paper flowers...I tried several different techniques and settled with this one. Perhaps one of these days I will post a tutorials of my other attempts. Anyway, let's get this tutorial started first!
- Things you need:
- 1/2 inch by 4 inch strips - 3 or more (although 3 is my recommendation because otherwise your flower will get really thick and full)
- 1/4 inch by 3 inch strips - 3 or more
- 1 brad
- A hole puncher
- Mini Glue dots ( you can use other types of adhesives, but this is the most convenient).
2. Attache a piece of glue dot to one end of all the strips like this:
3. Then twist one end of the paper to form a shape similar to the Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon-Make sure the glue dot end up on top(we're going to attach the other end to this on the next step):4. Then do the same to the other end to form 2 pedals
5. Repeat 3 & 4 to all the strips of paper you have prepared from step 1.
7. Finally, stack them all together starting with the smallest one on top, then put a brad through all the pedals and VOILA!
An instant pop to your page! It adds so much depth to your page like you wouldn't believe. So easy, and it's a great way to use up your scraps.
Well I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and please let me know if there are any unclear instructions!
Buh bye for now~